Up for an Adventure with Delta Airlines?
First, Familiarize yourself with the airline services,
Flying high with one of the world’s finest airlines is an honor. Delta Airlines has been in this aviation business long enough to create a benchmark among travelers and its fellow airlines. There are many that came before Delta and more of them with facilities even late. But Delta has always been the most renowned, and it’s known to all. People like to fly under Delta Airlines booking over any other airline flights.
In a nutshell, anyone flying internationally or even domestically now prefers Delta flights. The airline has a record of taking approximately 5400 flights a day from all of its destinations. Find the table below to know some basic details, feat. Delta Airline’s compilation.
Number of Destinations
JFK, LAX, ATL
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Los Angeles
Atlanta to Orlando witd approx 780 Flights
Chicago O’Hare to LaGuardia witd Approx 530 flights
+1-800-221-1212 available 24/7
How to Book Delta Airlines Flights?
If you are looking forward to Delta Airlines booking, choose from its online and offline methods at your convenience. You can find booking options such as:
- Online Booking (Website and Mobile App)
- Offline Booking (Customer Service)
- At the Airport
Online Booking (Website OR Mobile App)
- Visit the official website of Delta Airlines, Or You can log in to the mobile app.
- The below steps that come after logging in are the same for the website and fly delta application.
- Login to your account or sign up if you don’t have an account.
- Select from trip types –
- Round trip
- One way
- Enter your departure and return dates.
- Select the number of passengers from the dropdown menu.
- Check any of the boxes as mentioned below –
- Shop with Miles
- Refundable Fares
- My dates are flexible
- Select the best fares for the travel class from the drop down menu.
- Check the “Include Nearby Airports” box to know fares.
- Hit the red arrow button to proceed with your flight search.
- Select a flight and time.
- Provide complete traveler’s details.
- Make the payment.
Delta Airlines will email you the booking confirmation with a flight itinerary. It does not matter whether you use the official app or website to book your tickets; Delta Airlines will make sure to provide you with the maximum benefits.
You can purchase your Delta flight tickets offline in two ways that follow –
- Dial the Delta airlines booking phone number – 800-221-1212.
- Listen to the IVR instructions and follow each.
- Wait for a while.
- A live executive will get in touch with you.
- Request to make a booking for you.
- Share your details required and your travel preferences.
- Pay the amount to complete the booking.
Medallion Members can find the helpline number at the Contact Us section in the Fly Delta mobile app.
At the Airport
You can also book your Delta trip at its airport ticket counter. Here’s how –
- Contact an agent at Delta’s ticket counter.
- The agent will look for available flights.
- Select a suitable flight.
- Share your travel details required for the booking.
- Pay the amount to complete the reservation.
- Get your ticket and boarding pass.
How Do I Manage Delta Booking?
You were looking forward to catching your flight after making a confirmed Delta reservation. However, you had to adjust your travel plans later on. Don’t worry. Count on the Delta Airlines manage booking feature available on:
- Official Website/app
- Customer Service
Choose any of these to manage your flight booking easily. Here’s how –
Manage Booking Online
- Open the website of Delta Airlines.
- On the homepage, click the My Trips tab on the menu bar.
- Enter your travel details to find your trip.
- You can search and retrieve your reservation through confirmation number, credit/debit card number or ticket number.
- Once done, you can proceed with options like –
- Flight reschedule
- Seat change
- Information update
- Choose the change required.
- Check the fees you have to pay for changes.
- Confirm the changes.
- Save your new ticket information and the updated itinerary.
Manage Booking Offline
If Delta Airlines didn’t help you with manage my booking feature online for some reason, relax. You can get in touch with a customer service representative at 800-221-1212.
Talk to the executive regarding the changes that you need to make for your reservation. Provide the information required for the modification and get your needful done.
What are the Services that Delta Manage Booking Offers?
With the manage booking feature of Delta, you can –
- Change your Delta flight booking date and time.
- Add special meals to the booking.
- Update your information/contact or personal details.
- Add, change, or remove a service.
- Cancel a reservation.
- Select seats or change the chosen ones.
- Request a wheelchair.
The above mentioned are some of the services that you can avail of with the manage booking feature of Delta. You can know more by getting in touch with the customer service team of the airline.
What is the Baggage Allowance Policy of Delta?
When you choose Delta Airlines to book a flight trip, it is important to know about its baggage allowance. It helps you pack your stuff accordingly and save on any extra charges for oversize or overweight baggage.
Delta baggage policy varies as per your cabin type, elite status, and membership reference. Now, let’s go through the Delta baggage policy highlights –
Delta Airlines Carry-On Baggage Allowance
Whatever you carry with you in the flight is considered as carry-on or hand luggage. Here are the carry-on luggage rules that Delta has set –
- You can take along one carry-on and one personal item onboard. For example – A purse, handbag, diaper bag, a briefcase, laptop, a kid’s stroller, duffle, or a small musical instrument
- The carry-on item must be within –
- Dimensions – 45 inches
- Weight – 15 lbs
- The carry-on must fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
Delta Airlines Checked Luggage Allowance
Items heavier than the hand luggage and must be checked. These fly along in the baggage compartment. For more information, scroll down –
- You can check two bags for a fee, except for travelers with specific membership status or credit cards.
- Charges (one way) for the checked bag (under 50 pounds) are –
- First standard bag – $30
- Second standard bag – $40
Your booking class rules and fare types determine the checked luggage fees. Contact the customer service team for more details.
How to Check-in for a Delta Airlines Flight?
After you are done with the Delta Airlines flight booking, the next step for which you have to be prompt is check-in.
Moreover, Delta serves you with multiple check-in options as per your ease.
- Online Website
- Check-in desk
- Fly Delta App
Here, take a glance at the check-in options that Delta provides –
- Select “Check In” on the website.
- Alternatively, go to My Trips.
- To log in, enter any of the following –
- Confirmation number
- SkyMiles number
- Credit card number
Access your itinerary and get an eBoarding Pass or print it.
Fly Delta App
- Install the Fly Delta app.
- Log in or register for a SkyMiles account.
- You can also check in as a guest.
- Add your trip confirmation number.
- Access your trip.
- Check-in automatically 24 hours before your flight.
- Check your boarding pass with the Today Mode.
After making a confirmed Delta Airlines booking, you can visit the kiosk for check-in.
Enter your SkyMiles, confirmation or eTicket number to check in and print your boarding pass.
Airport Check-In Desk
Talk to an executive face to face at Delta Air Lines check-in desks.
You can find these desks labeled for Delta flights with a special Sky Priority boarding lane for:
- Platinum and Diamond Medallion® Members
- Delta One®
- Premium Select
- First Class
With curbside check-in, you can check in at the earliest. The moment you reach the airport, check in. You can find a Delta curbside desk at passenger drop-off at maximum U.S. airports.
- Show your government-issued photo ID and your boarding pass.
- International travelers need additional documentation. Delta FlyReady helps fulfill it.
- Check in online up to 24 hours before departure.
- Check-in time ends 45 minutes before domestic flights and three hours before international flights, so be sure to check-in accordingly.
Can I Talk to a Live Person at Delta Airlines?
Yes, you can talk to a live person at Delta Airlines whenever you need assistance with your trip. Call its customer service team for prompt help and get your issues resolved and queries answered at the earliest.
- Call 800-221-1212 for new and existing reservations.
- My SkyMiles number 1-800-323-2323 helps you obtain –
- Current balance
- Account activity
- Program information